FAT Fashion Blogger

My photo
mobile, Alabama, United States
My name is Cal.I'm a fat fashion blogger and I embrace it. I love lame jokes and Chinese food!!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The bandwagon: NYX lip pencils

Hey luv bugs,
I know I'm late, but I just ordered 6 lip pencils from NYX. Some blogs have been buzzing about how good they are. I purchased 2 of them last year in the color (hot red and fuchsia). I really loved them so I decided to order more colors. I really want to clean out my makeup box and get more items to add to my collection, so more makeup hauls yay!!! (any suggestions for makeup collection "must have") I have oily skin so any suggestions for primers or foundations will be amazing!!!



Pinky, Coral, Dolly pink, Orange, Tangerine, Rose




                                                        xo, Cal
     *leave links to your blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment