FAT Fashion Blogger

My photo
mobile, Alabama, United States
My name is Cal.I'm a fat fashion blogger and I embrace it. I love lame jokes and Chinese food!!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Someday baby...Monday maybe

Hey luv bugs,
 Here are just a few pieces I aspire to get for the upcoming fall season. I'm trying to step outside of my comfort zone and be more daring. I want to try bold lips, edgy hair and higher heels. I'm so excited for Fall. Its my favorite season. Its mostly hot in the south, but as soon as the slightest win blows I'm pulling out my faux fur and leather lol cause thats how I roll lol.

Hair & Makeup looks


Accessories




                                             Bottoms








And others......











What are some of your Fall fashion staples?
***(leave blog links) ***

xo, Cal

No comments:

Post a Comment