FAT Fashion Blogger

My photo
mobile, Alabama, United States
My name is Cal.I'm a fat fashion blogger and I embrace it. I love lame jokes and Chinese food!!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Weekly Randomness:CAMPUS LIFE

curls for today thanks to the beautiful Alicia



 such a small room but atleast I have somewhere right?


                               Lashes aren't my thing but I think I did ok for my first try
                                                     (any eyelash tips)

Hey luv bug,
My week has been chaotic. I moved back on campus and everything seemed to be going good until my refrigerator kept going out, my loan was denied, and the shoe store gave me two right-foot shoes ugh, thats just the least of my problems. It's hot as hell outside and walking in the heat is killer, but good excersise. I hope to start posting more pics on my blog but until then STAY HAUTE!!!

                                                            xo, CAL

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED dorm life =].

    Sorry for all of the downfalls, the devil has a way to try to bring down the GREATESTS! =]]

    Keep it up!!

    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete